Sunday, June 17, 2012

Apartment Living: New York City Modern & Cozy Living Room



Happy Father's Day everybody! Check out what I think about this fun living room after the jump!



Hey everybody!

Hope you're having a great Father's Day to those that celebrate!

Anyways, check out this cute living room! I love how they mixed and matched different pieces of furniture, like the couches and chairs along with the white chair-thing. What do you call those?

I like how they put green pillow on the couch to match the curtains and the rug. You read from one of my previous posts that green is a soothing color. I have to agree with this living room. Don't you think? The green is like a pistachio color; soft but not dull.

I think it was very smart how they put the bright orange flowers on the coffee table, because without it, the room really only consists of earthy-tones. The orange brightens up the whole decor.

Thanks for reading this post! Hope you enjoyed!

Support our blog by subscribing!


Email us questions at: questions.kanda@gmail.com

Stay happy!

-Anna, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment