Sunday, June 17, 2012

Room Decor: White Furniture


Hey beauties! Check out this room and more after the jump!

Hey beauties,
Recently, I’ve been really into white furniture. In my room, however, I only have dark wood furniture, because last summer I really liked the style. I obviously change my mind often >.<

I love the cream furniture in the room above. There’s a lot of space to put stuff, I can tell you that much!
I love this dressing room! If I had a closet like that, I would buy clothes just to fill it! I love the cream flowers, they decorate the room nicely since it’s mostly white.

I read on the Internet that a room that is painted green helps you to relax and stay calm. I never realized this, but it’s true! I was talking to my mom about this “phenomenon” and she agreed. She thinks that it’s because a lot of things in nature are green, so maybe that’s it? We’ll never know, but I feel calm and relaxed just looking at the picture on the right.

Those are just some of the awesome pictures I found on the Internet. I’ll keep you guys posted if I find more! Thanks for reading—hope you enjoyed.
Subscribe!
Follow us on Tumblr: http://decorinspirations.tumblr.com/
Email us questions at: questions.kanda@gmail.com

Anna, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment